Eurovision_Nicola's Twitterrings...

Tuesday 18 September 2007

Ruff Bus 3


Ruff Bus 3
Originally uploaded by eurovision_nicola
I spent some of my bank holiday yesterday (a weird edinburgh/uni holiday, no idea why) uploading some very old pics to flickr. This is an ongoing effort to try and get myself organised, the pics archived and tagged and also shared with folks.

So I started yesterday by adding pictures taken with both my various mobile phone (the quality evolves noticabley) and the pocket digital camera that lasted about 2 weeks until a bright day of sunshine busted in sensors into oblitoration. And I found some weird gems in the collection because I take mobile pics as the mood takes me and really quickly so it's often for stuff that I wouldn't otherwise snap...

Such as Ruff Bus 3... !

No comments:

Eurovision - Live from Our Living Room!