Eurovision_Nicola's Twitterrings...

Saturday 11 October 2008

Podcast!!

Yes! I am now a podcast!!!

Well I am now making a podcast and am actually on episode 3 now but wanted to get a few under my belt before showing off super loudly about it!

Search for me on iTunes (the show is suchprettyeyes on film) or click on the links below, or take a look at my PodBean site to stream the latest episodes.

add to iTunes add to zune add to podnova add to newsgator
add to netvibes add to pageflakes add to google add to yahoo

Now I would be lying if I said I had quite tweaked the format to perfection yet but I'm working on it and simultaneously looking out for good pod hosting facilities as podbean only remains free for about 10 episodes in total sadly...

Anyway have a listen (subscribe dammit!) and let me know what you think and where I should make any changes - all feedback enormously gratefully received!

No comments:

Eurovision - Live from Our Living Room!