Eurovision_Nicola's Twitterrings...

Thursday 1 January 2009

Merry Christmas!


IMG_3252
Originally uploaded by eurovision_nicola
Nummy Christmas pudding seems like a good shot to sum up a glutonous and fun festive season at home. Although come to think of it I actually didn't eat more than two bowls of puddin' which is a shame as there was lots left but there were too many other temptations. I did learn how to make my own brandy butter. Actually Ameretto Butter: 3oz unsalted softened (to room temperature) butter, 3oz sugar and at least 3 and probably rather more Ameretto. Whipped up (a lot) it makes a yummy melty alternative to those naff Tesco Brandy Creams...

Anyway the christmasy week of my fortnight off was spent at home in Cardiff with mum and Heather and (for a few days) Anna mostly sleeping, drinking lemsips and eating turkey. If we hadn't all had colds it would have been super relaxing I think. Sniffles makes everything that bit more claustrophobic and tiring though so it's good that the colds are finally receding at last. Which means a rush to do my next MSc assignment, my CIGS Web2.0 presentation (book now to see me!) and then use my big chrimbo pressie: a new shiny podcasting mic to make suchprettyeyes on film so much sexier :)

No comments:

Eurovision - Live from Our Living Room!