Eurovision_Nicola's Twitterrings...

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Snow, Busy week, and EdTwestival


snow!
Originally uploaded by eurovision_nicola
As previously mentioned Sunday night we finally had real proper snow in Edinburgh. And Monday it was snowing all day leading to very very pretty inch thick frosting on everything. Then except for a thin sheet of ice on a small bit of pavement (which I went flying off in some skilled coffee-preserving way) it had all thawed come Tuesday. Ah well.

This whole week has been a bit chaotic trying to fit lots of work and training and new work stuff in - quite the challenge. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to though - it's the EdTwestival and I am joining the Twitterati to chat and drink and tweet and see what a Twitter meet up actually looks like. Scary good fun I think... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Eurovision - Live from Our Living Room!