Eurovision_Nicola's Twitterrings...

Monday 2 February 2009

snow!


snow!
Originally uploaded by eurovision_nicola
It snowed today!

In fact it snowed a lot but almost exclusively, bizarrely, in the South of England. Up here in the frozen north we just had lots of snowfall melting quietly away. As I type it is baltic BUT the snow is melting under the pressure of new sleet and warm(ish) urban streets. I fear today's snow is tomorrow's lethal ice sheet though - lordy!

In fact the bad put me in an usual on trend place: I was wearing cords and walking boots with a big fluffy jumper as, it seems, were half my colleagues. It was the EDINA look. Nice.

Anyway despite the thaw it is still far far too cold to type or indeed be out in the open.. I'm off to hide under fleece blankets!

No comments:

Eurovision - Live from Our Living Room!